n interview is conducted with the employer comprising a comprehensive set of questions in order to thoroughly understand job requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities), management style and work environment, company culture, employer value proposition and interview process.
- International Recruiting can help you by reducing the cost of hire by recruiting the most qualified international bilingual candidates
- Because of our global network and processes, the time to hire is faster than our competition
- We target the passive candidates to tap into the best pool of talent around the world
- Use us for those hard-to-fill bilingual and international positions anywhere in the world
- We find candidates that are a cultural fit
- Our staff is always available – 7 days a week/365 days a year
- Qualified candidate information is normally provided within one week